Accounts and MIS
Location: Mumbai, India
Parity Cube is looking for a passionate individual with 1 - 3 years experience in accounting and administration.
- Assisting the accounts team in day to day activities
- Preparing tax calculations sheets, collecting investment proofs, Form 16, monthly salary sheet for all employees
- Reviewing the documents from a legal perspective and giving comments on the same
- Sending out legal notice in case of violations
- Keeping a track of the taxes deducted at source and service tax collected during the month, sending a monthly sheet to Auditors and assisting the auditors in depositing the taxes with the Government
- Assisting in preparing Form 15CA and 15CB for remittances to be made outside India
- Keeping a track of all monthly payments and ensuring that the payments are made on time after deducting the necessary tax at source
- Keeping a track of receivables and sending reminders to ensure that the debtors pay NET30
- Creating various MIS reports on weekly, monthly, half-yearly, annual and as need basis.
- Working with external partners such as the CA firm to ensure clean and timely year-end audit
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Experience in company Accounts and MIS.
- Basic Knowledge of TDS, Service Tax and Income Tax.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows like MS-Excel, MS Word etc.
- A thorough understanding of the accounting and reporting
- Good written & communication skills in English